Join Our Team
Working for our company presents the opportunity to work in unique, dynamic roles in the field of biotechnology. You will be immersed in cutting-edge biotech research. Business is expected to grow exponentially over the next several years. Our technologies and products help thousands of patients every year, and we strive to make a profound difference on a global stage with our scientific advancements.
Sales Operations Manager – Signature Biologics
Company is looking to add a Sales Operations Manager to the team, who will be essential to help plan, develop, and continually grow the professional sales and marketing infrastructure platforms in support of the proliferations of our devices to Health Care Providers and Strategic Accounts. Reports to the Senior Director of Sales.
- Manage the CRM road map, CRM implementation schedule, and critical feature sets as the core sales/customer management platform in collaboration with Sales Leadership.
- Coordinates agreed upon sales cadence of CRM activity & sales coaching schedule – including Quarterly Business Reviews & Contract Management Cycles.
- Utilizes deep understanding of customer experience and product to design, continually refine and implement new hire training for sales and marketing teams.
- Proctors new hire training on sales operations for direct employees and distribution partners.
- Develops ‘Voice-of-Customer’ gathering effort through CRM tools and with senior sales leadership to quantify and report on customer needs.
- Builds and continually refines Executive Dashboard reporting using internal and external Business Intelligence solutions to quickly and accurately communicate company progress from CRM and other systems.
- Utilizes customer feedback and ongoing experience to continuously provide refinement suggestions to our web application.
- Identifies, manages, and ensures successful participation in strategic exhibition and tradeshow opportunities Including: registration, organization, strategy, and coordination at events.
- Documents marketing communication gaps and generates new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Contributes to the strategic development and dissemination of product messaging that demonstrates the value of our product and solutions based on the call point and stakeholders in the purchase process.
- Proposes and develops marketing campaigns that will successfully reinforce our messaging to existing customer segments and expand our presence in new markets (SEO, Creative, Modules).
- Coordinates sales channel product communications to drive continual improvement of marketing strategy based on changing market and internal conditions as identified and qualified through CRM.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance / Regulatory Affairs department to ensure all product-related materials are accurately documented and released through the internal review process.
- Contributes thoughts, abilities, and talents to sister companies under the Riordan Technologies umbrella.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding process driven marketing expertise while leading compliance to company standards
- Proven CRM, Database & advanced Lead-to-Cash systems use & compliance (Sales Systems)
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly and communicate solutions clearly
- Ability to utilize web design kits and Adobe Creative Suite tools to directly author and manage marketing content.
- Exceptionally reliable, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as being a member of a team
- 4+ Years sales or marketing experience. Biologics, HCT/Ps, medical device or clinic experience highly preferred.
- Full Time Position working in Signature Biologics Headquarters in Farmers Branch, TX
- Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with some night and weekend work required
- Travel for exhibition shows and sales education programs required (10-20%)
Salary + Year-End Bonus based on personal MBO accomplishments.
Full Benefits (Insurance, 401K, PTO)