Join Our Team
Working for our company presents the opportunity to work in unique, dynamic roles in the field of biotechnology. You will be immersed in cutting-edge biotech research. Business is expected to grow exponentially over the next several years. Our technologies and products help thousands of patients every year, and we strive to make a profound difference on a global stage with our scientific advancements.
Director of Sales and Business Development – Signature Biologics
We are looking for an enthusiastic and diligent sales and business development leader for our newly formed company, Signature Biologics. The successful applicant will be responsible for establishing and managing a sales and distribution network nationally, working with hospitals and doctor’s office primarily in the pain management, spinal, and orthopedic spaces.
Specific Qualities, Experience, and Qualifications include:
- An enthusiastic and optimistic personality, a “self-starter.”
- Minimum 10 years sales experience/ business development.
- Sales experience in biologics/ HCT/Ps or related fields and a familiarity with the regenerative medical space.
- Minimum five years sales management experience with demonstrated success.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Preferably some experience in managing independent distributors and/or independent sales reps.
- National accounts experience.
- Willing and able to travel domestically.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Create and implement effective sales strategies.
- Provide leadership and sales management for nationwide sales network that includes regional managers, direct sales people, independent manufacturer’s representatives and/or distributors.
- Responsible for effective hiring, training, and retention of quality sales organization.
- Manage the sales budget, compensation programs, and incentive planning in conjunction with senior management.
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts and be held accountable to meet and exceed those forecasts. Ensures sales reports are delivered to senior management.
- Work with other members of the Executive Team to set long-term goals and strategies for the company.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookkeeper / Office Manager – Signature Biologics
We’re looking for a self-starter and people person who can work in a team as well as problem solve on their own. We’re a small growing company so while you will have a core focus to your role, we have a collaborative culture and you will have exposure across the company and need to be a team player. Please include a cover letter with your application or you will likely not be considered.
Signature Biologics aspires to use its innovative techniques to manufacture human placental-derived products to significantly improve and support the natural healing process of the body. We strive to provide best in class products that better the quality of life of patients. Our vision is to become the premier, trusted source of innovative placental-derived therapeutic solutions in the nation, characterized by the highest quality and improved functional patient outcomes.
- Receive payments for product sold into Quickbooks
- Enter checks into QuickBooks, then make deposit to bank, keep copy for book
- Enter credit card charges per settlement record each day, then log deposit into QuickBooks checking per online bank statement
- Monitor aging for past due accounts, collections
- Make bank deposits
- Monitor PCI compliance for merchant account
- Enter bills into QuickBooks, match invoices to statements, monitor due dates, monitor cash flow & requirements
- Match payable invoices to PO’s and receiving documents and post – work with Laboratory to ensure you receive paperwork for all PO’s generated
- Review vendor files for W-9 information to ensure their files are up-to-date
- Post any inventory received (product lots generated by lab) into QB’s. Monthly manage the inventory physical count process (for accuracy and cut-off issues). Track usage and enter adjustments into QB’s
- Monitor and turn-in time clock hours for lab staff prior to payroll cutoff date
- Reconcile Bank Accounts
- File Sales Tax Reports
- Review all company files (general ledger and trial balance) to ensure accuracy of numbers – in each company as well as inter-company entries
- Review company books and help complete steps needed to close out each month
- Complete Product Liability Audit for Renewal of Product Liability insurance policy
- Review assets purchased during year, generate listing for Controller to assist with tax filing prep
Customer Service/ Order Management
- Take customer calls
- Receive and organize new customer paperwork
- Order Entry – acknowledge all incoming orders
- Work with Lab staff to ensure orders go out in a timely manner
- Generate packing list, email to customers with tracking number
- Create invoice from packing list once order has shipped – confirm shipping costs and add to invoice, email out
- Maintain customer contract and contract details. Track commissions and generate payout reports monthly
- Monitor vacation & personal time usage of employees and log accordingly
- Assist with annual health insurance census and sourcing of insurance rate quotes for renewals
- Assist with new hires to ensure proper paperwork has been completed including NDA and employee handbook
- Assist with credit check (Net 30) requests as needed
There will be a small degree of office management responsibilities, including stocking and budget planning for office supplies and monitoring all mail and distribute to appropriate parties.
Should have 5-10 years work experience in related field, experience in a small to mid-size company a plus. Customer service experience a plus. Accounting degree or related field.
Job Type: Full-time