Join Our Team
Working for our company presents the opportunity to work in unique, dynamic roles in the field of biotechnology. You will be immersed in cutting-edge biotech research. Business is expected to grow exponentially over the next several years. Our technologies and products help thousands of patients every year, and we strive to make a profound difference on a global stage with our scientific advancements.
Laboratory Technician| Signature Biologics, LLC
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be available for work from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, each day, Monday –Saturday (except company acknowledged holiday’s). Office will open a second shift in New Year.
- Perform related duties as assigned by the Laboratory Director
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Must be able to install and maintain manufacturing training for new equipment or tissue process validations
- Responsible for all responsibilities and activities related to controlled area cleaning –pre/post clean and packaging as directed by the Laboratory Director.
- Responsible for keeping all company documentation, work product, controlled documents, SOP’s, specification sheets, and company Intellectual Property Confidential.
- Must be able to speak, listen and communicate in a professional manner in all aspects of job
- Perform manufacturing of products according to the established procedures.
- Participate in the annual Internal Audit procedure Assist with any issues related to consumables/disposables/ and reagents
- Review the manufacturing paperwork daily on each step of process for each donor processed prior to sending to QA for review.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary work product
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Must understand global metric standard Bachelor degree in
- Biology or Life Sciences
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and otherfederal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift, carry, and move up to 50 lbs
Applications without a cover letter will not be accepted.